AL Mudeer Owners Association Management Services is a specialized skilled company supervising the owners association and their residents. We are the first owners association management accredited by Real Estate Department of Sharjah. We are dedicated to the provision of advice and best guidance to the board members, client solutions, building management, and support services for the community. We have been managing Jointly-Owned properties for the last 4 years. From handling of documents and contracts; to the formation of owners associations; to hand-over of projects to the owners.
HOW WE MANAGE
- Facilitate and coordinate General Assembly Meetings; Owners Association Meeting; Semi-annual Meeting; Emergency General Assembly; and Board Meetings.
- Preparing minutes of meetings for the Board Members in the General Assembly.
- Create programs with the Board Members to develop strategies for building management programs.
- Execution and Implementation of strategies and management system approved by the Board.
- Intermediator between sub-contractors and service providers in negotiation, acquisition and approval of contracts on behalf of the Owners Association.
- Overseeing the work performance of sub-contractors and service provider to complete the job in highest quality.
- Preparation of annual budgets and reserve funds.
- Issuing service charge notices and collecting service charge payments for the Owners Association.
- Record keeping and reports on all administrative, financial and technical matters.
- Attending to day to day operational matters on behalf of the Owners Association.
- Implementation of the Board Members decisions
- Representation by the Owner´s Association Management to the government and other business entities for any legal or related concerns.
For additional information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org